- 100% drum dyed buffalo leather
- Metal zip to close the main compartment
- 2 leather handle grips
- Soft leather
- Leather shoulder strap with Rowallan logo - fully adjustable
- Brass metal studs on the base of the bag
- Stylish canvas lining to complement the vintage leather
- Free dust bag
- Free delivery
- Size: 52 x 34 x 23cm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Dark brown
Material: Casual drum dyed buffalo leather
Style: Bronco – vintage look
Leather type: Drum dyed buffalo leather
Who for: Unisex
Suitable for: Weekend bag, overnight stay, hand luggage
Main compartment: This vintage look leather holdall is deceptively small, inside the main compartment, you will find enough space to store your belongings. There is a stylish canvas lining to complement the leather exterior. The leather Boston bag can easily be used as a classic overnight bag with enough space for a set of clothes, toiletry kit and a small laptop or tablet.
Exterior: On the outside, there is are two sturdy handles to easily hold the holdall. There is also a strong shoulder strap with a shoulder support. The leather weekend bag is finished off with brass studs on the underside of the bag to keep the bag elevated and reducing any damage.
Straps: The hand grips are made from leather. The shoulder strap is made from leather and is fully adjustable. It is also detachable.
Colors available: Brown
Dust bag: Yes
Size: 52 x 34 x 23cm (W x H x D)
Free UK Mainland delivery - no minimum order
Express delivery: £9.99
We offer free UK mainland delivery. For all non-mainland delivery, the delivery charge varies based on your geographic post code. The item will be dispatched the same day(providing it’s in stock) and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
If you require your item in a hurry, we offer an express service. Items are delivered within 2 working days if dispatch.
All items are either dispatched by CollectPlus or Royal Mail and will come with a tracking code.
We offer a no quibble returns policy. If you are not entirely happy with you item, please return it within 14 days of purchase, in an unused condition with all tags and packaging in tacked. Full terms & conditions can be found here.
We have 2 ways which you can pay for your purchase:
- SagePay: integrated directly with one of the UKs leading payment providers where you can pay using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, as well as American Express.
- PayPal: The world’s leading payment solution provider – with over 192 million users worldwide. Both members and non-members can pay using either a registered credit or debit card.
Both payment methods are extremely secure and any none of the team at James Walker Bags have any visibility over your payment details.
In addition, we do not store any of your payment details and are processed by either SagePay or PayPal.
James Walker Bags is a secure site as verified by GeoTrust, the worlds leading authority in website security. The site is protected by an SSL Certificate which essentially encrypts any data you enter on the website, including payment and password details. This means no one can access you data. The security covers the entire site, not just the shopping basket.
You will see the following which are key traits of a secure site:
- Padlock in the browser bar
- The word ‘Secure’ in the browser bar
- The browser bar turning green
- A secure certificate logo
All the above can be found on JamesWalkerBags.co.uk. If you have any questions about our payment or security process, or would like to find out more, please email us on email@example.com