- Casual drum dyed buffalo leather
- Casual cross body leather bag
- Can hold an iPad Mini/7" tablet, A5 notepad
- Main compartment contains a zip pocket and pouch for a mobile phone
- Interior of bag contains a canvas lining
- Large pocket under the main flap
- Magnetic fastening make it easy to open and close bag
- Leather strap
- Colour: Brown
- Size: 20 x 21 x 6cm (H x W x D)
- Free delivery
Things you need to know:
Material: Casual drum dyed buffalo leather
Style: Bronco – vintage look
Who for: Women
Suitable for: Small work bag, casual cross body, iPad mini or 7" tablet, A5 notepad
Main compartment: The main compartment of the Rowallan Bronco half flap leather bag comes with a zip pocket and a pouch for your phone. There are also 2 pen hoops in the side wall. There is also a dark canvas lining which complements the leather exterior.
Exterior: The side of the main pocket has an open pouch pocket. This is covered by the main flap. The half flap is closed by magnetic fastenings which is easy to close and open. The over the top flap adds to the vintage look. The reverse of the bag has a distinct yet subtle Rowallan logo.
Straps: The main strap is made from genuine leather and is fully adjustable. Strap has a 130cm (approx) drop.
Colors available: Dark brown
Size: 20 x 21 x 6cm (W x H x D)
Free UK Mainland delivery - no minimum order
Express delivery: £9.99
We offer free UK mainland delivery. For all non-mainland delivery, the delivery charge varies based on your geographic post code. The item will be dispatched the same day(providing it’s in stock) and will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
If you require your item in a hurry, we offer an express service. Items are delivered within 2 working days if dispatch.
All items are either dispatched by CollectPlus or Royal Mail and will come with a tracking code.
We offer a no quibble returns policy. If you are not entirely happy with you item, please return it within 14 days of purchase, in an unused condition with all tags and packaging in tacked. Full terms & conditions can be found here.
We have 2 ways which you can pay for your purchase:
- SagePay: integrated directly with one of the UKs leading payment providers where you can pay using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, as well as American Express.
- PayPal: The world’s leading payment solution provider – with over 192 million users worldwide. Both members and non-members can pay using either a registered credit or debit card.
Both payment methods are extremely secure and any none of the team at James Walker Bags have any visibility over your payment details.
In addition, we do not store any of your payment details and are processed by either SagePay or PayPal.
James Walker Bags is a secure site as verified by GeoTrust, the worlds leading authority in website security. The site is protected by an SSL Certificate which essentially encrypts any data you enter on the website, including payment and password details. This means no one can access you data. The security covers the entire site, not just the shopping basket.
You will see the following which are key traits of a secure site:
- Padlock in the browser bar
- The word ‘Secure’ in the browser bar
- The browser bar turning green
- A secure certificate logo
All the above can be found on JamesWalkerBags.co.uk. If you have any questions about our payment or security process, or would like to find out more, please email us on email@example.com